Chun-wa Chung, GSK
Written by Jackie Howard Tuesday, 08 May 2012 11:01
- Structural biophysicist
- BA degree in Natural Science (University of Cambridge UK)
- PHD in NMR method development (Department of Chemistry in Cambridge).
- Joined GlaxoSmithKline as a temporary postdoctoral researcher and never left.
- Has led the use of biophysical methodologies within GSK including heteronuclear NMR, thermal shift assays, RapidFire MS and SPR.
- Currently leads group that spans Xray crystallography, NMR and biophysics at GSK’s UK research site in Stevenage, which matches personal expertise in these areas.
- Group supports biophysical MOA to fragment screening and crystallography across a wide range of therapeutic areas.